In order to match the execution of the revised international standard ISO 12156-1:2016, in September 2017, we entrusted the Machinery Industry Analytical Instrument Quality Supervision and Testing Centre of China to perform the comprehensive analytical inspection and test on our CMS-01 tester, in accordance with each requirements of standard ISO 12156-1:2016. The test results have proven that our product completely meets the requirements of ISO 12156-1:2016 and can well control the test air condition, and the test repeatability and reproducibility are obviously lower than the range stipulated in the standard. For detailed information, please refer to our latest test report.
Test parameters in conformity with various latest standards
01. Stroke length(mm) 1.0 ± 0.02;
02. Frequency (Hz) 50 ±1;
03. Test mass (g) 200 ±1;
04. Fluid volume (ml) 2 ±0.2;
05. Fluid temperature (℃) 60 ±2;
06. Test duration (min) 75 ±0.1
07. Air conditions of test environment in conformity with various standards*: temperature range: 17~28℃; humidity range: 15~85%RH±3%RH.
* The air conditions of test environment stipulated in IS012156-1:2016 and ASTM D6079-11(2016) are different. The standards stipulate the laboratory air conditionss of test environment via charts respectively; the standard ASTMD6079-11(2016) just stipulates the range of relative humidity which is uniform with the standard ASTM D7688-11(2016). The constant temperature and humidity control system of this equipment is designed pursuant to the test environment most close to the boundary, and meets the relevant requirements of every standard.