1.Frequency: 50 ± 1Hz, or settable within 10~200Hz
2. Stroke length: 1±0.02mm, or settable between 20μm and 2.0mm; stroke detector is calibration-free; meanwhile, the electronic verifying device for dynamic stroke with a resolution better than 1μm is provided.
3. Fluid temperature: 60±2℃, and settable from the room temperature up to 150℃
4. Test mass: 200±1g, and settable within 0.1-1 KG
5. Fluid volume: 2.0±0.2mL
6. Reservoir surface area: 600±100 mm2
7. Test duration: 75±0.1min, and the test stops automatically when the time expires
8. Wear scar measuring device: digital industrial microscope with magnification range of 20X to 800X (100X as default), and maximum precision is up to 0.1μm; the 5 mega-pixel industrial camera is provided as default.
9. Test cabinet temperature: heating control: from room temperature to 50℃; cooling control: from 17℃ to room temperature; heating device: internal electric heater; cooling device: ultra-quiet compressor; temperature control precision: 0.1℃ per step length
10. Test cabinet humidity: optionally settable from 0 to 100%RH
11. laboratory air temperature: 15 to 40℃
12. laboratory air humidity :1 5 to 85%RH
13. Test ball: diameter: 6mm; material: Grade 28 AISIE-52100 steel in conformity with ANSIB3.12; HRC: 58-66; surface roughness Ra<0.05μm
14. Test plate: made of round steel in conformity with AISIE-52100; HV30 value: 190-210; surface roughness Ra<0.02μm
15. In accordance with the requirements of the laboratory air conditions in the standards ISO 12156-1:2016, ASTM D6079-11(2016) and ASTM D7688-11(2016) the control capacity of constant temperature and humidity system can maintain the followings: test cabinet temperature: 17~28℃±2℃; test cabinet humidity: 15~85%RH±3%RH
16. The test cabinet is coated with anti-corrosive primer, and the parts and fasteners in the cabinet are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel or hard aluminum alloy